The Madhya Pradesh State Eligibility Test (MP SET) is an important examination for candidates aspiring to become Assistant Professors or Junior Research Fellows in the state’s colleges and universities. To appear for the MP SET 2023, candidates need to have their admit cards, which will be available online. In this article, we will cover all the essential details about the MP SET Admit Card 2023, including the exam dates, downloading process, and other important information.
The MP SET is an essential document that candidates need to carry to the examination center to appear for the MP SET exam. The admit card contains important information about the candidate, such as their name, photograph, roll number, examination center, and other details. It is essential to download and take a printout of the admit card before the examination.
MP SET Admit Card 2023 Important Dates
The MP SET 2023 examination dates have not been announced yet. However, candidates can keep track of the following dates related to the Admit Card.
- Release Date: To be announced
- Last Date to Download is To be announced
- MP SET 2023 Exam Date: To be announced
How to Download Admit Card?
Candidates can follow the steps given below to download the MP SET Admit Card 2023:
- Visit the official website of MP SET.
- Click on the link “MP SET Admit Card 2023” on the homepage.
- Enter your application number and password.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check all the details mentioned on the admit card.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of the same.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Examination Center Name and Address
- Date and Time of Examination
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Instructions for the Examination
- The admit card is an essential document that must be carried to the examination center.
- Candidates must carry valid ID proof, such as Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, Voter ID, etc., along with the admit card.
- The photograph on the admit card should be clear and must match the candidate’s appearance on the examination day.
- Candidates must reach the examination center at least 30 minutes before the reporting time mentioned on the admit card.
- Mobile phones, calculators, and other electronic devices are not allowed inside the examination center.